This provides a full range of services to support our clients’ business operations and helps to resolve business problems arising from the intricacies of the Nigerian commercial and regulatory business environment.
- New investment and starting business in Nigeria
- General regulatory compliance services
- Government liaison and obtaining the following:-
- Obtaining new Business Permit
- Amendment of Business Permit
- Obtaining new Expatriate Quotas
- Renewal of Expatriate Quotas
- Filing of monthly Expatriate Quota Returns
- Deletion of quota positions.
- Immigration Services
Arranging for and obtaining immigration formalities for expatriate businesses, and also for various permits and approvals
- Obtaining Temporary Work Permits (TWP).
- Obtaining STR (subject to regularization) visa
- Obtaining combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card CERPAC) and multiple visas.
- Renewal of CERPAC
- Work permits and alien registration cards (brown cards)
- Obtaining Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) Licence
- Obtaining approvals from NOTAP (National Office for Technology Acquisition & Promotion) on Technical Management/Consultancy Services Agreement and Fees.
- Obtaining Certificate of Acceptance from the Inspectorate Department (IID) of the Federal Ministry of Industries, on new fixed assets.
Logistic services such as travels, airport services, sourcing for home and office accommodation and transportation.